Collection Petrosodoz invite you for buy the best Bitumen

Complete the below form for consulting.

Bulk bitumen price in 2020

What you read in this article...

Where does bitumen come from?Bulk prices of bitumen in 2020

Bitumen is a derivative of crude oil and is often produced in refineries after refining crude oil. There are different types of bitumen, each of which has a specific application. This black and paste-shaped compound have many applications in insulation and asphalt construction, as well as in the production of waterproof insulation. The best way to find out about bulk bitumen price is to go to bitumen suppliers or sites related to bitumen manufacturers.

Bulk bitumen price in 2020

Where does bitumen come from?

Where does bitumen come from? Bitumen is a dark, sticky, pasty material that originates from crude oil and has two important properties: high adhesion and impermeability to water. Bitumen is solid at ambient temperature. But as the temperature rises, it becomes a paste and then liquefies. Bitumen can be produced and consumed in pure or modified form depending on the application.

 90% of the total bitumen produced in the world is used in road construction and the other 10% is used in construction. Bitumen is widely used in buildings due to its impermeability to water. Bitumen is used in road construction due to its adhesive properties that bind the stone grains together and form asphalt, as well as its impermeability to water. The properties of bitumen are:

  • Impermeable to water and moisture
  • Has adhesive properties
  • Has elastic properties
  • Resistance to acids, bases, and salts
  • Solubility in some solvents, without loss of properties
  • Forming a stable thin cortex on various objects
  • Resistant to weathering
  • It resists the incoming forces well.
  • Having a solid color
  • Bitumen retains its properties for a long time
  • Bitumen does not deform against normal temperatures.
  • Insulation against electric currents

 Bitumens are generally divided into two groups: mineral bitumens and bitumens produced in refineries. Bitumens produced in refineries are usually obtained from the distillation of crude oil. These bitumens are obtained from two stages of distillation in the refinery and its raw type is also called asphaltene. However, some types of bitumen are obtained in nature due to the gradual conversion of crude oil and the evaporation of its volatiles over many years. Such bitumen is called natural bitumen and it is more durable than bitumen produced in refineries.

Bulk prices of bitumen in 2020

Bulk prices of bitumen in 2020 This company is one of the most important producers of bitumen, which meets the needs of domestic and foreign markets by producing different types of bitumen in bulk or barrel. This product is classified and priced based on various factors such as degree of penetration, viscosity, degree of ignition, ductility, degree of purity, and degree of softness. The degree of permeability, which is one of the determinants of bitumen hardness, is determined by different degrees such as 70.60 and 100.85. For information on Bulk prices of bitumen in 2020 and to buy different types of bitumen with the best quality and the most appropriate price, you can refer to the site of this bitumen supplier company.

Davood Panahi

For Consulting and Ordering Click below button.

Consulting and Ordering

Collection Petrosodoz invite you for buy the best Bitumen

Complete the below form for consulting.

0

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *